Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering is four years full time graduate degree program, comprising two semesters each year, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The department of Computer Science & Engineering is committed to provide high quality education and comply with the requirements for continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management systems. The overall personality of the students is taken care keeping in mind the following aspects:
- To provide a sound academic and technical infrastructure augmented with extra curricular facilities to ensure overall development of the students.
- To mould the technical mindset of the students according to the dynamic technological innovations.
- To produce professionally qualified engineers who stand at the cutting-edge of the technology and provide an impetus to the global economy.
The Computer Science Department is a self-driven proactive nerve center of the institute, which caters to the ever-growing technology in the sphere of academic, research and training needs of computing concepts, tools and techniques in the profession of Computer Science and InfoTech.
The department boasts of sufficiently huge infrastructure along with various ambitious projects in the pipeline in coming years.
Computer Science Engineering Department is thronged by the budding technocrats. Their interest lies in exploring, enhancing and steering the application of computer science in the world of engineering. The students are put on the anvil and shaped to take up global professional challenges.
As per the specifications of the U.P. Technical University (Replace with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University), some of the core topics taught under this program are Data Structures, Computer Organization and Architecture, Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Modeling & Simulation Compiler Design, Computer Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering and Computer Networks to name a few. Besides this, the students are also exposed to various software development tools of database designing and web technologies.
- Engineering Maths-I (RAS103)
- Elements of Mechanical Engg (RME101)
- Basic Electronics (REC101)
- Engineering Physics-I (RAS101)
- Computer System & Programming in C (RCS101)
- Engineering Maths-II (RAS203)
- Basic Electrical Engg (REE201)
- Engineering Chemistry (RAS202)
- Engineering Physicss-II (RAS201)
- Professional Communication (RAS 204)
- Mathematics – III (NAS 301)
- Digital Logic Design (NEC 309)
- Data Structure Using C (NCS 301)
- Discrete Structure and Graph Theory (NCS 302)
- Industrial Psychology (NHU 301)
- Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques (NCS 303)
- Human Values and Professional Ethics (AUC 001)
- Science Based Open Elective (NOE 041 – NOE 049)
- Industrial Sociology (NHU 402)
- Introduction to Microprocessor (NEC 409)
- Operating System (NCS 401)
- Theory of Automata and Formal Language (NCS 402)
- Computer Graphics (NCS 403)
- Cyber Security (AUC 002)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm (NCS 501)
- Database Management System (NCS 502)
- Principle of Programming Language (NCS 503)
- Web Technology (NCS 504)
- Computer Architecture (NCS 505)
- Engineering Economics (NHU 501)
- Computer Networks (NCS 601)
- Software Engineering (NCS 602)
- Compiler Design (NCS 603)
- Departmental Elective – I (NCS 061 – NCS 065)
- Departmental Elective –I I (NCS 066 – NCS 070)
- Industrial Management (NHU 601)
- Open Elective - I (EOE 071 - EOE 074)
- Distributed Systems (ECS 701)
- Digital Image Processing (ECS 702)
- CS Elective – I (ECS 071 – ECS 074)
- CS Elective – II (ECS 075 – ECS 077, EIT 073 – EIT 074)
- Open Elective - II (EOE 081 - EOE 084)
- Artificial Intelligence (ECS 801)
- Digital Image Processing (ECS 702)
- CS Elective – III (ECS 081 – ECS 084)
- CS Elective – IV (ECS 085 – ECS 088)
The structure of the courses keeps changing; therefore the students should refer to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University website ( www.aktu.ac.in) for latest updates.