B.Tech in Information Technology is a four years full time graduate degree program, comprising two semesters each year. This program is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Gautam Budha Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow /Mahamaya Technical University (MTU), Noida.
The vision of the IT department is to be the leading provider of state of the art technologies and services in support of excellence in learning. The mission of the IT Department is to support our Institute by providing quality maintenance, IT support, and application development for district employees who use Student and Business Systems.
Information Technology Department values high quality service, integrity and leadership. The IT department is committed to provide superior services by implementing defined, repeatable and measurable processes and procedures aligned with industry best practices.
The major goals of the institute is to -
- Improve the management.
- Complete the implementation of a project management office within the IT Department.
- To manage the portfolio of district technology initiatives.
Information and Technology has an immense potential in the domestic as well as in the global corporate world. The IT engineering department caters knowledge and expertise to the young professionals having a flair for information technology, to use the skill and knowledge for the betterment of the humanity.
The Curriculum (syllabus) of the course is based upon Gautam Budha Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow /Mahamaya Technical University (MTU), Noida. The important subjects taught in this program are Multimedia, Internet Technology, Operating System, Design of Algorithms, Compiler Design, Object Oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Computer Networks etc.
The students are put on various software development projects based upon latest requirements of industry.
- Engg. Mathematics-I (NAS 103)
- Professional Communication (NAS 104)
- Engg. Mechanics (NME 102)
- Computer System and Programming in C (NCS 101)
- Engg. Physics – I (NAS 101)
- Basic Manufacturing Process (NME 101)
- Engg. Mathematics – II (NAS 203)
- Electronics Engg. (NEC 201)
- Engg. Chemistry (NAS 202)
- Basic Electrical Engg. (NEE 201)
- Engg. Physics – II (NAS 201)
- Environment and Ecology (NAS 205)
- Mathematics – III (NAS 301)
- Digital Logic Design (NEC 309)
- Data Structure Using C (NCS 301)
- Discrete Structure and Graph Theory (NCS 302)
- Industrial Psychology (NHU 301)
- Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques (NCS 303)
- Human Values and Professional Ethics (AUC 001)
- Science Based Open Elective (NOE 041 - NOE 049)
- Industrial Sociology (NHU 402)
- Information Theory and Coding (NEC 408)
- Operating System (NCS 401)
- Theory of Automata and Formal Language (NCS 402)
- Multimedia and Animation (NIT 401)
- Cyber Security (AUC 002)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm (NCS 501)
- Database Management System (NCS 502)
- Principle of Programming Language (NCS 503)
- Web Technology (NCS 504)
- Management Information System (NIT 501)
- Engineering Economics (NHU 501)
- Computer Networks (NCS 601)
- Software Engineering (NCS 602)
- Compiler Design (NCS 603)
- Departmental Elective – I (NIT 061 – NIT 065)
- Departmental Elective –I I (NIT/NCS 066 – NIT/NCS 067, NCS 070)
- Industrial Management (NHU 601)
- Open Elective - I (EOE 071 - EOE 074)
- Cryptography and Network Security (EIT 701)
- Artificial Intelligence (ECS 801)
- IT Elective – II (ECS 071 – ECS 074, EIT 071 – EIT 072)
- IT Elective – III (ECS 075 – ECS 077, EIT 073 – EIT 074)
- Open Elective - II (EOE 081 - EOE 084)
- Distributed Systems (ECS 701)
- Digital Image Processing (ECS 702)
- IT Elective – IV (EIT 081 – EIT 082, ECS 081, ECS 083)
- IT Elective – V (ECS 085 – ECS 088)
IIIrd & IVth year i. e. V; VI; VII and VIII semesters Syllabi are under revision by MTU / GBTU.